Logit Rank Plot by J.Copas in rms R package

Hi,

I am using rms R-package for a Binary Logistic Regression.
Is it possible to get Logit Rank Plot explained by J.Copas in rms?

Definition of Logit Rank Plot:
Logit Rank Plot has been introduced by j.Copas in his paper “The effectiveness of risk scores: the logit rank plot”. It is an alternative way to assess the discimination power of a a fitted logistic regession model.
As described in the paper the Logit Rank Plot is the plot of

logit(p)=log{p/(1-p)}

agaist

logit(F(s)=log(F(s)/(1-Fs)

where logit(F(s)=r is the proportional rank of s in a sample or population; where s is the risk score for the event E= “default or not default”
The logit rank plot provides a curve; the steeper is this curve, the greater the degree of discrimination between high and low risk cases.

"The logit rank plot gives a complete description of the joint distribution of s and the binary
outcome E/E, up to an arbitrary monotonic transformation of s. The ROC curve, by con-
trast, only describes the conditional distributions of s given E and E, again up to a monotonic
transformation of s. The ROC curve can be reconstructed from the logit rank plot but not
vice versa."

As I stated in an earlier email, posting to this site requires putting your real first and last name in your profile. Also move this post the the existing RMS Discussions topic.

I have changed the name on my account but I do not find the way to move the subject to RMS.
Do I need to re-create it from the bigining?
Regards, Sabina

Just copy and paste the message into a Reply in the other topic

I don’t see this placed in the RMS Discussions topic. I’ll have to remove it here.

There is no RMS category, there is “research method”. Do you mean this category.
Regards, Sabina

No go directly to https://discourse.datamethods.org/t/rms-discussions